With prof. Stephan Schlueter from University of Applied Sciences (Ulm, Germany) we have successfully organized the 1st International Workshop on Time Series Analysis, May 6th 2019 – May 10th 2019. In this five-day workshop students and teachers from Germany and Serbia had the opportunity to discuss and apply the following topics using the software R:
• How to analyze time series data without too many formulas?
• How to identify and quantify seasonal patterns and trends?
• How to treat missing values and outliers?
• How to set up and calibrate a stochastic time series model?
• Financial markets applications.
See you next year!